Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Short But Thick Penis

Above the Below, head down Via Montenapoleone

when I played marbles, was certainly the most important part of the game. gave me the opportunity to hit the other, going to win the game. we are talking about games street, dirty hands and skinned knees in the summer afternoons.
time is a bit 'past, but for me the manhole covers are still a fun feature in my mind, going to completely ignore their purpose within the city. basically they could never capture the attention of passersby. or almost. well, I almost why I dwell on in Milan, in via Montenapoleone, including showcases designer and trendy lamp you will notice even manhole covers decorated. took to the field internzionali street artist to make these elements of urban real works of art, capturing the attention of passers-by, I hope, most of the windows.
open-air exhibition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment