Monday, March 14, 2011

Brown Period With Mucus

Google Crisis Response, the contribution of the web

The situation worsens by the hour while the images are of the news around the world.
first a violent jolt and then a terrible tsunami are putting the knee in Japan. dead, missing and now the nuclear threat.
faced with a situation that leaves the whole world in suspense, the network responds with one of its greatest exponents: Big G, via a dedicated page that can give you any information about what is happening.
given the seriousness of the situation, I'll spare you my usual phrases inconclusive, my memories as a kid and all the other things I usually write with the sole purpose to bore you to death, concluding with a wish that my thoughts: the land of the rising sun may shine soon.
Google Crisis Response

0 comments:

Post a Comment