Thursday, January 13, 2011

Western Style 3d Shota

Faceleaks, like losing a friend (on FB)

just come to blows, punching and do not look over at him.
are fed up with strategies to avoid meet, not to look into his eyes and writes for the miners to the status (god) Gnote.
to lose a friend you need very little.
I stopped long ago to get into fights and coming home with bruises and scratches. no, no, physical contact is no longer for me. have now changed.
I have my computer and, through him, I can even argue with people without even looking at him, seeing straight in the eye and measure their reactions.
what I do with a great quarrel in the street, if in the end I can not even save my chat and show it to my best friend like a slow motion??
will be just in this way will also examine who used commas, emoticons, and even the spaces, so going to analyze every slightest reaction.
what I think of you argue around? 56Kb stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment