Sunday, February 20, 2011

Conan O'brien Taint-less Ted

2011 Oscar: My Winners

Missing only one week to the fateful " Oscar Night." How often do you use in sport in these cases there are those who love to bet on who will win the coveted statuette. Personally I do not feel the reward of those who overreach on ' Academy because of its past choices have been very questionable. What I can do is make a list of my winners, give you my preferences on who I think deserves to win. The categories are obviously not all but the most important.
... And who knows maybe in the end I might win the stake!

PS: The order of the category "Best Film" follows my ranking staff.

Best Film:
My Winner: The Social Network
Toy Story 3
The Fighter
The Grit (True Grit) Black Swan

Inception
127 Hours
Winter's Bone
The Kids Are All Right
The King's Speech

Best Director:
My Winner : David Fincher for The Social Network
Darren Aronofsky for Black Swan
Tom Hooper The King's Speech to
Joel Coen and Ethan Coen for True Grit
David O. Russell for The Fighter

Best Actor:
My Winner : Jeff Bridges for True Grit
Favorite: Colin Firth for The King's Speech
Possible Surprise : Javier Bardem Biutiful for
Jesse Eisenberg The Social Network for
James Franco for 127 Hours

Best Actress:
My Winner: Natalie Portman
for Black Swan
Nicole Kidman for Rabbit Hole
Jennifer Lawrence for Winter's Bone
Michelle Williams for Blue Valentine
Annette Bening for "The Kids Are All Right

Best Supporting Actor:
My Winner: Christian Bale
for The Fighter
John Hawkes for Winter's Bone
Mark Ruffalo for The Kids Are Allright
Jeremy Renner for The Town
Geoffrey Rush for The King's Speech

Best Supporting Actress star:
My Winner: Melissa Leo for The Fighter
Possible Surprise: Hailee Steinfeld for True Grit
Amy Adams for The Fighter
Helena Bonham Carter for The King's Speech
Jacki Weaver Animal Kingdom

Best Adapted Screenplay:
My Winner: Aaron Sorkin - The Social Network
Danny Boyle and Simon Beaufoy - 127 Hours
Michael Arndt, John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton and Lee Unkrich - Toy Story 3
Joel Coen & Ethan Coen - True Grit
& Debra Granik Anne Rosellini - Winter's Bone

Best Original Screenplay:
My Winner: Inception - Christopher Nolan

Another Year - Mike Leigh
The Fighter - Scott Silver, Paul Tamasy, Eric Johnson; Keith Dorrington
The Kids Are All Right - Lisa Cholodenko & Stuart Blumberg
The King's Speech - David Seidler

Best Cinematography:
My Winner: Roger Deakins - True Grit

Matthew Libatique - Black Swan
Wally Pfister - Inception
Danny Cohen - The King's Speech
Jeff Cronenweth - The Social Network

Best Animated :
My Winner: Toy Story 3 - The Great Escape

Dragon Trainer
The Illusionist

Feb 28 finally discover the real winners For now be satisfied of my possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment