Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Testing Generator Stator

January, snow in 8-bit

one of the things I wanted to do as a child, as well as stealing candy, get into fights, play football, not doing homework, etc., is due more to climatic conditions that a lack of intent. I think you understand the
.
in Puglia have seen snow maybe in a couple of occasions but never worthy of note, and figured if I could think of a thing.
ready by spring, I like to have this shot of cold, dormant ever tasted and always appreciated, if you then enter the music (a substance that I have never denied), the cocktail seems perfect.
born January, a music generator anchored to the idea of \u200b\u200bsnowflakes where each of them, as well as a different flavor, also has a sound ... different.
do not try this in real life, especially if you live in Milan.
colorcave.com / january

0 comments:

Post a Comment